Mystery is a managed Marketplace powered by Surprise and Delight.
With the onset of Covid-19 Mystery expanded its product offerings to include Mystery for Business, which offers companies of all sizes a way to connect with and show appreciation for their colleagues through a variety of online virtual events as well as team gifting options. Since launching in September 2020, Mystery for Business has grown to work with 150+ companies including Amazon, Apple, Stripe, T-Mobile, Convoy, Tableau, Microsoft, and many more.
Mystery’s flagship product line, Mystery Night Out, uses human-in-the-loop matching to create a curated outing based on a customer’s preferences and price point (you like to be outdoors and hate seafood? We will plan you an awesome adventure with an outdoorsy activity and dinner at a great restaurant with many non-seafood options, all at your price point!). This product line is currently on pause due to the pandemic, but we hope will be reinstated in late 2021.
Since its founding, Mystery has raised >$3.5M from notable investors like Founder’s Co-op, Liquid 2 Ventures, Goodwater Capital, Greg Greeley (ex-President of Homes at Airbnb), David Rosenthal (of the Acquired podcast), and more.
Mystery is a post-seed stage company currently operational nationwide. Come join a dynamic and innovative team that’s bringing surprise and delight back into people’s lives!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
● Connect with prospects through written and verbal communication at consistently high volume levels
● Work closely with account executives to understand prospect needs and strategize on pipeline development
● Prospect into new and existing accounts, searching for key points of contact
● Strive for daily, weekly, and monthly demo goals, while providing excellent experiences for prospective customers
● Build a pipeline using various sales strategies
● Responsible for tracking and recording notes in HubSpot
● Help close new business in specific customer segments
● Help out other parts of the business as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
● Love to prospect - act as the engine of our sales team, revving up and warming. up leads to be shared with our outside sales team
● Have terrific prioritization and organization skills
● Stellar and professional communicator, both verbally and in written works
● Self-motivated, dedicated, and driven to succeed
● Love to meet and exceed goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
● Team players with entrepreneurial spirits - come up with and are willing to try new ideas to achieve greater levels of success
It’s a plus if you:
● Have internship experience or professional work experience, ideally in sales or at a startup
● Have experience using HubSpot, Salesforce or a similar CRM
● Have experience with SQL
Mystery is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcome applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life to apply.
Want in on all the surprise and delight?